- Can my area rugs be cleaned in place? I don’t want to send them out if I don’t have to.
- Do I Need A Rug Pad?
- Do I need a rug pad? What kind do I need?
- Do you clean carpet too? What else do you do?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Do You Have Moths or Bugs Damaging Your Rugs?
- How Often Should I Clean My Wool Rugs?
- How Should You Vacuum Your Area Rugs?
- I used a rented machine to spot clean my Oriental rug after my dog peed on it.
- Mistakes Rug Owners Make
- My dog chewed the corner of my Oriental rug. Can you repair this kind of damage?
- My dog/cat has had a couple of accidents on my rug. I spot cleaned it when it happened, but it’s starting to smell bad. Can you get the odor out?
- Never Let a Carpet Cleaner Clean Your Rugs
- Protect Your Rugs From Moths and Bugs
- Protect Your Rugs From Pet Urine Damage
- Understanding Abrash in Your Rugs
- Understanding Tea-Washed Rugs
- Understanding Tufted Rugs
- Understanding White Knots in Your Rugs
- Viscose Rugs – Artificial or Art Silk
- What are the benefits of having protector applied to my rug?
- What Is Protector
- Will you come pick up my rugs? How long will you have them?
17815 Sky Park Circle, Suite A
Irvine, California 92614
Monday - Friday
8AM to 5 PM
8AM to 3 PM